Monday, April 18, 2011

Things that make me giggle...

I have found myself giggling at the funny little things my family does and says, for instance...

  • Emma: Mom can you still do a mermaid?
    Me: A mermaid?
    Emma: Ya, you know, the cartwheel without hands
    Me: You mean an arial? (Ha ha - love it when we associate things and then get them wrong :)

  • Eva spitting


  • On fast Sundays Matt likes to torture Luke as he is fasting and on the way home from church he makes him listen to "The Splendid Table", a cooking and food radio show on NPR


  • Gavin puts band-aids in the funniest places, this week it was on the side of his mouth because he had a little chapped cut.


  • When Gavin will come and try to talk to Matt and Matt mouths what he is saying...it gets Gavin laughing so hard and Matt laughs like him...hmmm hard to explain, I will have to video sometime

3 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Please DO video that...got to see it! And by the way, tell Matt his Mom says QUIT TORCHERING LUKE ON FAST SUNDAY! It's hard enough! haha

Christie said...

Matt you are mean!!!! But I love you anyway!!!

Jocelyn said...

A mermaid...hahahahaha!! I love that.