Friday, April 8, 2011

Curly Sue

I came home from running this morning expecting that the house would be quiet and everyone would still be sleeping. But then I heard noises in the monitor and noticed that Emma's door was closed....I thought we were going to have a repeat of the other day when Emma was IN Eva's crib. But I was pleasantly surprised to find Emma and Eva just cooing at each other. It was so sweet!


Notice the cute curlers...when I was little my mom MADE me wear these sponge curlers to bed the night before a dance competition or performance. I could have sworn they were torcher devices :) But not to Emma...she BEGGED for me to put them in her hair because she wanted to have curly hair for school the next day. She looks so adorable in them :)




I love the way Eva is looking up at Emma in this picture :) I hope they always love and are kind to each other. Eva is such a mommy's girl and doesn't really let many people hold her, but for some crazy reason she does like Emma to hold her. Even when Emma is jostling her around, and bouncing her, and wiggling about.


Here's the finished project!!! My cute little Curly Sue!

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie said...

Emma Jane, you look adorable! Love the curls! Sharing your room with your baby sister must be so very special. I know Eva loves it!

Lindsay said...

That is so cute! What a wonderful thing to catch on camera!

Greg and Wendy said...

I still love the finished product of those squishy rollers! They are great and Emma looks so darn cute with curly hair! I'm not sure my girls ever begged for them...it was just a must for Sunday and special occasions in our home! Love you, Ems!

kim and morgan said...

Looking beautiful Emma! I love it!!!