Saturday, April 9, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date

Emma was feeling a little deprived on Saturday when Gavin went to Cooper's house after his soccer game, and Luke went roller skating with his friend...so Matt took her on a date. A perfectly planned date for Emma includes Chuck E. Cheese, and the Pet Store. So Matt took her on the perfect date! I thought these pictures of them at Chuck E. Cheese are so cute! Oh and she hit the jack pot on one of the games and won almost 500 tickets!!! She was able to go to the little store with her tickets and buy sculpting clay. Talk about a lucky day! Then they went to the pet store and got to hold a couple of puppies. What a great daddy to take time on his Saturday for his little girl!


4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie said...

Daddy-daughter dates are the best! I remember them from Primary way back when. We even had a dance which was just perfect for my dad & I - Lawrence Welk style!!! Lucky girl, Emma!

Greg and Wendy said...

Emma, you do have a GREAT dad! Looks like the two of you had a ball!

~LisaLou~ said...

Ah, That is so sweet. I don't know why, but it made me get all teary eyed! What a good daddy Matt!
I've been thinking of you and Amy and Steph this week and just wanted to stop in and say hello. Miss you girls! Have a great week!

Cindy said...

Oh, that is so sweet! Matt looks as thrilled as Emma! Love my brother so much and I love Emmma!!!! You guys have such a great family. P.s. can't believe how much Eva has grown--I love the dress!