Thursday, April 7, 2011

5 simple but powerful words...

I found this paper airplane and almost threw it away...but then I noticed there were words written on it. So I opened it up and was pleasantly surprised and touched by these 5 simple words written on the page...



Of course when I go to Luke and tell him how sweet it was he awnrily snaps "I didn't write that!" I knew it was his hand writing and Emma reminded him it was a long time ago, to which he replied "Oh that was a long time ago, humph". I don't care WHEN it was or what a stinker Luke is being right now... it is still amazing how touching this cute little folded up airplane paper was to me :)

2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Luke is a gem! And so is Emma or he wouldn't feel this way!

kim and morgan said...

That is so sweet. I don't think I have ever heard my kids say that to each other unless I prompt them first. :)