Friday, August 15, 2008

Meet the teacher at Discovery Zone Preschool

Emma had her meet the teacher day today. She picked out the perfect outfit and I almost cried when I looked at her...she looks so big! I realized something so funny, we wear flip flops year round and so it was weird to pull out socks and I had to run to the store for some shoes because she had totally grown out of all of her shoes.

She has a very cute teacher named Ms. Nicole and another aid named Angie. When we walked into her classroom it was funny because there were a lot of people I knew either from teaching dance or from the gym where I work out. So I probably knew about 7 or 8 of the kids in her class (or at least their moms). Emma's best friend Marin is in her class and they are so excited to be together.

So Monday is the big day!!!! We'll report how it goes! I can't believe my baby girl is going to school!



It cracked me up because Emma and her two teachers look like little triplets with their similar hair dos! :)


Chapel (Emma's friend from her dance class), Emma, and Marin

1 comments:

Kim said...

Emma is a DOLL - she and Jamison will are the same age in school. Hmm...perhaps we should be meddling mothers and line them up when you are in town sometime 15 years from now...:) Your family is adorable - and your hubby is DARLING! He hit the wife jackpot. I adore my cute friend Sara. :)