Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Watch out Martha Stewart...we're getting CRAFTY!!!


Today a bunch of Relief Society girls came over to get crafty! :) Amy Hillis (our R.S. President) had seen these cute NO SEW denim skirts that you make from old jeans! They turned out sooo cute! Emma is so proud of hers!

Susan Torres, Zoeann Graham, Stefanie Dowdy, Hilary Hales, Amy Hillis, and Kelly Ramos!



The kids all had a great time running around, playing Play Station, and dressing up while we worked.


I think this picture of cute little Annie Hillis and Luke is hilarious! Luke and Caleb were just sitting their minding their own business playing video games and Annie crawls up and cozies up to Luke! How cute!

4 comments:

Christie said...

Ok so they look very cute, did you really just glue it in, or did you sew the triangle. This would be a great project for our "no" sew ward. I just got called to the Relief Society presidency, so I'm looking for fun ideas. This would be a fun one, for right before school starts, have you washed it yet and did it stay put? Gotta know the details. We missed you also at the party. It is times like that, that I want you home!!!! Oh Well!!! Call me sometime, gotta tell you the Nate saga!!! I think he is following in Cousin Matts footprints. Love ya

The Florida Roses said...

I am amazed at this fabric glue!!! So far so good. Although I have not washed it yet. My friend washed hers and said she just reapplied the glue in some areas and it has been fine since. I would just check the glue before wearing or things could get embarrassing! :)

The party looked so fun! I hate missing those important things! I have to get the low down on Nate so I will call you! Love ya!

kim and morgan said...

Ok, your ward should write a "Martha Stewart, Have You Tried THIS?" book. I have never seen such a crafty, and domestic ward in my life. How do I keep up with you little Becky-HOme-Eckies?

Heidi Reid said...

Sar,

You make me tired! Thanks for the cheers on our blog. Bryn now knows the full routine, although there is a reason I was on drill team. I am still laughing. Tyson commented, "I love our family." Thanks for all of your love and support.

Heidi