Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blonde or Brunette....who has more fun...I'll let you know!

I decided my boring hair needed a change so I went from blonde highlights to dark chocolate brown with caramel highlights. Maybe I was having a sweets craving when I went in :)




I took this cute lady from our ward with me....I swear I felt like we were in one of those makeover shows because you wouldn't believe the difference. She wanted to go with me because she liked my cut, talk about pressure, I am always nervous to recommend hairdressers because what if they hate the outcome!!!!! But I took her with and she got her hair cut while I was under the hair dryers...when I turned the corner when she was finished (for the "reveal") I couldn't believe it was the same lady! She looks so cute! She was really excited about it to and for the rest of the day her face was beaming! Fun fun!

11 comments:

Amy H. said...

Aaaaaaaadorable!

Heidi Reid said...

Sara,

I love your hair! That is so not fair that you can go any color and look great! How fun to take your friend with you. It was fun to visit last night, although it makes me miss you even more!

Heidi

Christie said...

Brunettes always have more fun!!!!
Love it, Looks so very cute!!! You are such a doll!!!
christie

Lori Wilson said...

I love it (and it made me just a little hungry, too!) You're the cutest!

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie said...

I like it too!!! Very nice! Are you as dark as little Emma?Love ya, MOM

~LisaLou~ said...

Hey Sar,
I like it! I think you look great with dark hair. What a fun change. What does Matt think? Does he prefer brunette now?!
Miss ya,
Lisa

kim and morgan said...

I love it sister! I love both ways. I am with Heidi... it's not fair you can go dark or blonde. SO cute!

love ya!

Alisha said...

Hey Sar! I Love it....Ya know, you recommended Jenna to me and she has cut my hair ever since and I have had no complaints!!

Greg and Wendy said...

I don't know another person that I can say I love their hair both blonde and brunette! You just have the prettiest face and would look good no matter what! It truly isn't fair, but I'm still happy for you! And your friend is beaming! What a great thing to do together! (Can I be your next make-over buddy?)
Love you!!!

The Reids said...

Blonde

The Reids said...

Blonde