Friday, July 22, 2011

Our final day in the USA

Without beds in our house it was a little hard to stay there the last 2 days so we got a hotel! It was soooooo nice to finish EVERYTHING Thursday so we could have today to just relax and play...no paperwork, no packing, no moving, NOTHING! So we swam, went to the T-Rex restaurant at Down Town Disney and then came back to the hotel for ice cream. Whoever thought of putting a hotel right in the airport was GENIUS! And I would like to thank them! It made it so easy and I am expecting tomorrow to go sooo super smoothly because we are already checked into our flight and we are already IN the airport! All we have to do is take the elevator downstairs and we are good to go! So this is my LAST post before going to China! Wish us luck!


PS. Emma lost her 8th tooth tonight! :)


This picture is what I am going to look like if I get a scooter in China and have to pile all four kids on with me :) he he he


Would you believe this dragon is made of LEGOS!!!!????









2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

So it was Goofy who got Emma's tooth! Such cute pictures! Love the first one...I can just picture you and the kids on that scooter!

Greg and Wendy said...

By the way, Wow on the new family picture on the beach!