Thursday, July 7, 2011

Girls Camp

This year was such a different year for me with Girls Camp...first of all I have a nursing baby who will not take a bottle, and second I am moving to China for crying out loud! So needless to say it wasn't in the cards for me to stay the full time at Girls Camp. Thank goodness for AWESOME counselors that went! I did go the first day and help drive the girls there. I took Eva with me and I decided I would stay as long as I could (as long as she would last). She was awesome and lasted until 10:00 pm! So I got to be there for the girls skit. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all my Young Women and being there with them made me realize this would be one of the last times I got to be with them before I left. I am so grateful for Young Women who are striving to be the righteous girls they should be. I am constantly inspired by them and they help me want to be better!




These are the cutest pillowcases that my mom and her friend Gayle helped me make (OK actually they made ALL of them) for the girls. CUTE!

0 comments: