Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Surprise Girl's Night In!!!!



Tonight the rest of my Relief Society Presidency was at the church working on Visiting Teaching interviews. I couldn't help out because Wednesday nights I teach dance. Well after the interviews they decided to go out to our new cupcake joint and asked if I could meet them, I emailed them letting them know that Matt is out of town and so I would have to pass this time...well they brought the party here!!!! At about 9:30 the door bell rings and there are 3 of my friends with cupcakes in hand! HOW SWEET to think of little old me! So we all sat down and ate cupcakes and laughed and talked until about 11:30! What a fun surprise!




4 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

What sweet friends! This story reminds me of the General RS meeting when Sister Beck encouraged us to let RS be our mother. Especially in your situation, being so far from family, you have probably had the opportunity to live that piece of advice. I know I have had many experiences where RS has stepped in and been my mother when I really needed one, but didn't have mine close. Heavenly Father is very wise in the way he organized his children.

Anonymous said...

We loved surprising you - but Jessica IS disappointed there was no zit cream display.

Christie said...

Isn't nice to know we have friends?!!! What would the world be like without them

The Reids said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ROCK AND ROLL POST ? THAT IS OK I POSTED IT ON OURS....