Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun day with fun friends!


I love the Lopez family! Just out of the blue they called us up to go to Mount Dora for the day! So we drove an hour, walked around on fun old historic streets, took great pictures of the cute kids (I of course did not take the great pictures...of course it was the talented Amy and John taking the pictures. I don't even need my camera anymore when I'm with Amy!), ate a fun lunch at a quaint restaurant, sat on the beach of a beautiful lake and watched the kids play in the sand! What a beautiful day!
















We are going to save this picture for Carver and Emma's wedding video someday :)

And this one!








5 comments:

kim and morgan said...

Why can't we all have a friend like Amy to follow us around and capture life's precious moments? I SERIOUSLY want her to do a photo shoot for us. She is awesome! And it helps that your kids are so beautiful too!

Jocelyn said...

I'm moving to Florida tomorrow.

Alisha said...

It's me, your #1 blog reading fan. Finally you post something new. OK, so I LOVE the pictures! I am bugging Amy to start a blog that just has all her pictures on it. =) I want her to take our pics in the spring. =)

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie said...

What fantastic pictures... I love the natural, spontaneous shots of all of you. AND, I love Gavin's hair!
Love ya!

Amy said...

It really was a fun day. You guys made it that way. Sometimes I have to stop and say, "wow, we really do live in an AMAZING place". And your kids are SOOO fun to photograph. I love to follow you all around with a camera...but I am sure Matt is going to ban that camera from outings soon. I know I can be annoying...but the end result is good. Right Matt? (He was a good sport). We love you guys!